Rental Refund Policy Terms
These terms and conditions govern WiRolling Refund Policy (the “Renter Refund Policy”) available to Renters who book and pay for an rentals listed by a Host through the WiRolling.com's site or Applications (the “Platform") and suffer a rental Issue and the obligations of the Host associated with the Renter Refund Policy.
1. Rental Issue. A “Rental Issue” means any one of the following:
(a) the Host of the vehicle rental (i) cancels a reservation shortly before the scheduled start of the reservation, or (ii) fails to provide the Renter with the reasonable ability to access the vehicle .
(b) the description of the vehicle in the Listing is materially inaccurate with respect to:
(i) the size of the vehicle (e.g., number of people it can seat),
(ii) whether the vehicle is a manual or automatic transmission,
(iii) special amenities or features represented in the Listing are not provided or do not function, such as radio, air condition, gps, or
(iv) the age of the vehicle is not the same as that listed.
(c) at the start of the Renter’s reservation, the Vehicle: (i) is not generally clean and sanitary (ii) contains safety or health hazards that would be reasonably expected to adversely affect the Renter’s use of the vehicle in WiRolling.com judgement/
2. The Renter Refund Policy. If you are a Renter and suffer a Rental Issue, we agree, at our discretion, to either (i) reimburse you up to the amount paid by you through the Platform, as determined by WiRolling.com in our discretion, depending on the nature of the Rental Issue suffered or (ii) use our reasonable efforts to find and book you another vehicle for any unused nights left in your reservation which in our determination is reasonably comparable to the vehicle described in your original reservation in terms of size, age, features and quality. All determinations of WiRolling.com with respect to the Renter Refund Policy, including without limitation the size of any refund, shall be final and binding on the Renter and Hosts.
3. Conditions to Claim a Rental Issue. Only a Renter may submit a claim for a Rental Issue. If you are a Renter, in order to submit a valid claim for a Rental Issue and receive the benefits with respect to your reservation, you are required to meet each of the following conditions:
(a) you must bring the Rental Issue to our attention in writing (WiRolling.com.com/contact) or via telephone and provide us with information (including photographs or other evidence) about the Vehicle and the circumstances of the Rental Issue within 24 hours after the start of your reservation, and must respond to any requests by us for additional information or cooperation on the Rental Issue;
(b) you must not have directly or indirectly caused the Rental Issue (through your action, omission or negligence); and
(c) you must have used reasonable efforts to try to remedy the circumstances of the Rental Issue with the Host prior to making a claim for a Rental Issue.
4. Minimum Quality Standards, Host Responsibilities and Reimbursement to Renter. If you are a Host, you are responsible for ensuring that the Vehicles you list on the Platform meet minimum quality standards regarding access, adequacy of the description on the Platform, safety, cleanliness, and do not present a Renter with Rental Issues. During the 24-hour period following the Renter’s being given use of the vehicle, Hosts should be available, or make a third-party available, in order to try, in good faith, to resolve Rental Issues.
If you are a Host, and if (a) WiRolling.com determines that a Renter has suffered a Rental Issue related to a Vehicle listed by you and (b) WiRolling.com either reimburses that Renter any amount up to the amount paid by the Renter through the Platform for the Vehicle or provides an alternative Vehicle to the Renter, you agree to reimburse WiRolling.com up to the amount paid by WiRolling.com within 30 days of WiRolling.com’s request. All determinations of WiRolling.com with respect to the Renter Refund Policy, including without limitation the size of any refund to the Renter, shall be final and binding on the Renters and Hosts. You also agree that in order for you to reimburse WiRolling.com up to the amount paid by WiRolling.com, WiRolling.com may off-set or reduce any amounts owed by WiRolling.com to you by this amount. If the Renter keeps the vehicle for part or all of the stay despite the Rental Issue, the Renter will receive a refund that will reduce the amount of the Vehicle Fees ultimately paid to you. If the Renter is accommodated with an alternative Vehicle, you may lose part or all of the Vehicle Fee payment for the booking and you may be responsible for reasonable additional costs incurred to accommodate the Renter with an alternative Vehicle.
The rights of the Renters under the Renter Refund Policy supersede the cancellation policy established by a Host. If you as a Host dispute the Rental Issue you may notify us in writing (WiRolling.com.com/contact) or via telephone and provide us with information (including photographs or other evidence) disputing the claims regarding the Rental Issue, provided you must have used reasonable and good faith efforts to try to remedy the Rental Issue with the Renter prior to disputing the Rental Issue claim. You agree that all determinations of WiRolling.com with respect to the Rental Issue shall be final and binding on the Renters and Hosts regardless of your submission of a dispute against such Rental Issue. In the event of one or more Rental Issues, WiRolling.com, in its discretion, may elect to take additional actions. These actions include, but are not limited to, negatively affecting your Listing ranking, automated reviews indicating Rental Issues, cancelling future bookings, suspending or removing the Listing of the Vehicle or imposing penalties or fees for the administrative burden associated with the Rental Issues.
5. General Provisions.
(a) No Assignment/No Insurance. This Renter Refund Policy is not intended to constitute an offer to insure, does not constitute insurance or an insurance contract, does not take the place of insurance obtained or obtainable by the Renter, and the Renter has not paid any premium in respect of the Renter Refund Policy. The benefits provided under this Renter Refund Policy are not assignable or transferable by you.
(b) Modification or Termination. WiRolling.com reserves the right to modify or terminate this Renter Refund Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice. If WiRolling.com modifies this Renter Refund Policy, we will post the modification on the Platform or provide you with notice of the modification and WiRolling.com will continue to process all claims for Rental Issues made prior to the effective date of the modification.
(c) Entire Agreement and Definitions. This Renter Refund Policy constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between WiRolling.com and you regarding the Renter Refund Policy and supersedes and replaces any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between WiRolling.com and you regarding the Renter Refund Policy.
(d) Contracting Entity. If you are using the Platform, this Renter Refund Policy is between you and WiRolling.com, currently trading as H2Homes registered in Barbados.
(e) This Renter Refund Policy will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Barbados
(f) Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL WIROLLING.COM’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS RENTER REFUND POLICY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE BOOKING FEES COLLECTED BY WIROLLING.COM FROM THE RENTER. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY POSTING A LISTING OR BOOKING A VEHICLE OR OTHERWISE USING THE PLATFORM AS A HOST OR RENTER, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS RENTER REFUND POLICY.
6. Contacting WiRolling.com. If you have any questions about the Renter Refund Policy, please contact WiRolling.com at http://WiRolling.com.com/contact.